Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Friday 18 December 2009

Epeigné-les-Bois: snow

The Mairie (photos by Mary Lou Thornbury)

Pictures of snowfall taken in Epeigné-les-Bois yesterday.

The lake

In London, too, 18th December 2009 - Horniman Museum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Jim's Loire said...

Thanks, Hapi

Italian Wine Blog said...

Hello Jim

I am really enjoying reading your blog and only recently came across it and seeing as there are 600+ previous posts this should keep me entertained for a while!

What gorgeous photos. I really love this area of France, my parents used to live a little distance away in Indre and some of those photos remind me of Xmas in Indre, I actually like those bleak-ish winterscapes.

Also on a real Loire kick atm not just white, also Chinon, so this is a great reference for me. Appreiciate all the hard work!

Jim's Loire said...

Many thanks for your kind message and delighted that you are enjoying Jim's Loire. I'll have to check out your blog.